Work crews will take to state roads this week to repair potholes and pavement deterioration.
PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will work on the following roads in Lower Bucks County:
- I-95 in Bensalem, Bristol, Middletown, Lower Makefield townships;
- Route 1 in Bensalem, Middletown townships;
- River Road in Lower Makefield Township;
- Street Road in Bensalem Township;
- Route 413 in Newtown, Middletown townships;
- Oxford Valley Road in Middletown Township;
- Big Oak Road in Middletown Township;
- Station Avenue in Bensalem Township;
- Langhorne-Yardley Road in Middletown Township; and
- Bridgetown Pike in Middletown Township.