More than 30 Bucks County nonprofits received tourism grants from Visit Bucks County on Wednesday.
The $300,000 was divided among 32 nonprofits that are involved with tourism and tourism initiatives in Bucks County as part of a 10-year-old grant program.
Below is a list of the fall 2018 recipients:
- African American Museum of Bucks County
- Bike Bucks County & Bucks County B&B Association
- Bristol Riverside Theatre
- Bucks County Audubon Society
- Bucks County Children’s Museum
- Bucks County Community College Foundation
- Bucks County Wine Trail
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Craven Hall Historical Society
- Delaware River Towns
- Experience Yardley
- Friends of Silver Lake Nature Center
- Friends of Washington Crossing Park
- Heritage Conservancy
- Historical Fallsington, Inc.
- James A. Michener Art Museum
- La Fiocco
- Lenape Chamber Ensemble
- Mercer Museum
- New Hope Celebrates – Regional Meeting
- New Hope Celebrates – Retro-Scope
- New Hope Historical Society
- Newtown Arts Co.
- Newtown Historic Association
- Pearl S. Buck International
- Pennsbury Society-Pennsbury Manor
- Quakertown Alive!
- TMA Bucks Foundation
- Town & Country Players
- Twin Rivertown Projects
- Tyler Park Center for the Arts
- United States Association of Collegiate Fencing Clubs
A ceremony to announce the grant winners was held at the Bucks County Visitors Center in Bensalem.
The funding for the grant program, which has given out $4.1 million since 2008, is funded by a portion of the Bucks County lodging tax.
The next tourism grants will be handed out in spring. Applications are due by April 1, 2019.