The Bucks County police officers who gave their life in the line of duty were remembered Monday evening.
Members of law enforcement and community members from around the county gathered at St. Andrew’s Church in Newtown Township for the yearly memorial service.
The Monday evening event was preceded by annual ceremonies earlier in the day in Bensalem, Bristol Township, and Middletown.
- Middletown Township Detective Christopher Jones, Jan. 29, 2009, struck by car
- Newtown Borough Officer Brian S. Gregg, Sept. 29, 2005, shot by a suspect
- Plumstead Township Officer Joseph E. Hanusey III, May 18, 2002, vehicle accident
- County Park Ranger Stanley E. Flynn, June 9, 1993, medical condition
- Deputy Sheriff Thomas A. Bateman, Sept. 22, 1986, vehicle accident
- Deputy Sheriff George M. Warta Jr., Sept. 22, 1986, vehicle accident
- Bensalem Township Officer Robert A. Yezzi, Aug. 12, 1980, struck by a car
- Bensalem Township Officer James K. Armstrong, April 15, 1975, shot by a suspect
- Bristol Township Sgt. George M. Stuckey, March 29, 1972, shot by suspect
- Dublin Borough Chief Eli M. Myers, Oct. 31, 1965, struck by a car
- Bucks County Sheriff Abraham L. Kulp, Feb. 24, 1927, shot by a suspect
- State Constable Henry A. Kolbe, Sept. 22, 1914, shot while arresting a fugitive