Law enforcement from across Bucks County attended a countywide service remember fallen officers.
On Monday evening, the annual Bucks County Police Memorial Service was held at St. Andrew’s Church in Newtown Township.
Families of the fallen were escorted by local officers, rangers, deputies, and constables.
The ceremony remembered the following police officers who have died in the line of duty:
• Warrington Township Officer Stephen Plum, May 16, 2022, medical condition
• Bucks County Ranger Thomas Booz, June 6, 2020, complications from COVID-19
• Middletown Township Detective Christopher Jones, Jan. 29, 2009, struck by car
• Newtown Borough Officer Brian S. Gregg, Sept. 29, 2005, shot by a suspect
• Plumstead Township Officer Joseph E. Hanusey III, May 18, 2002, vehicle accident
• Bucks County Ranger Stanley E. Flynn, June 9, 1993, medical condition
• Deputy Sheriff Thomas A. Bateman, Sept. 22, 1986, vehicle accident
• Deputy Sheriff George M. Warta Jr., Sept. 22, 1986, vehicle accident
• Bensalem Township Officer Robert A. Yezzi, Aug. 12, 1980, struck by a car
• Bensalem Township Officer James K. Armstrong, April 15, 1975, shot by a suspect
• Bristol Township Sgt. George M. Stuckey, March 29, 1972, shot by suspect
• Dublin Borough Chief Eli M. Myers, Oct. 31, 1965, struck by a car
• Bucks County Sheriff Abraham L. Kulp, Feb. 24, 1927, shot by a suspect
• Constable Henry A. Kolbe, Sept. 22, 1914, shot while arresting a fugitive
• Deputy Constable Erwin Mondeau, February 23, 1898, shot while attempting to arrest suspect